We are an exciting high end, full service residential design company in Manhattan Beach specializing in custom designed interiors! From conceptual design and space planning to fully decorated spaces, we offer a range of services to meet our high-end clientele. We are looking for a talented interior designer to join our team! We have been in business for over 10 years, and we take great pride in our work. We are looking for long term employees who can grow within our company!
Your primary role would be to assist our lead designer in any and all aspects of interior design. We are looking for a self-starter who is eager to make a difference in the interior design world!
- AutoCAD proficiency required
- 2-3 years professional interior design experience with established firm/designer
- Ability to assist in all phases of the design process: pulling materials, space planning, preparing client presentations, library management, development of furniture packages
- Work within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks through to final project completion – must be deadline oriented
- Display a high level of professionalism both in the office and with clients – we are selling a luxury service and you must be able to professionally represent our firm
- Exercise extreme attention to detail with strong organization skills and an ability to multi-task
- Incredible work ethic and follow through, detail oriented is a MUST
- Self-motivated, adaptable and the ability to thrive in a face-paced and demanding creative environment!
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Interior Design
We are offering:
- $20-23/hr (negotiable depending on experience)
- Mentorship and opportunity for continued growthwithin our firm!
- Opportunity to work on unique projects
We are looking for long term employees who want to further their career in interior design.
Find your home with our exceptional design firm!