We are a full service residential design company specializing in custom designed interiors! From conceptual design and space planning to fully decorated spaces, we offer a range of services to meet our client’s needs. We are looking for a talented design assistant/junior designer to join our team! We have been in business for over 10 years, and we take great pride in our work. We are looking for long term employees who can grow within our company!
Your primary role would be to assist our lead designer in any and all aspects of interior design. We are looking for a self-starter who is eager to make a difference in the interior design world!
- AutoCAD proficiency required
- 1-3 years professional interior design experience
- Ability to assist in all phases of the design process: pulling materials, space planning, presentations, etc.
- Research concepts and materials to support design team
- Work within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks through to final project completion
- Prepare client presentations
- Display a high level of professionalism both in the office and with clients
- Exercise extreme attention to detail with strong organization skills and an ability to multi-task.
- Incredible work ethic and follow through
- Self-motivated, adaptable and the ability to thrive in a face-paced and demanding creative environment
We are offering:
- $18-20/hr (depending on experience)
- Mentorship and opportunity for continued growth within our firm
- Opportunity to work on unique projects