We are looking for friendly, passionate and talented Designers. If you would like to join our creative team, and you have the following talents and abilities, please send your resume to us…we’d love to meet you!
We are an award-winning interior design firm located in Costa Mesa, California that specializes in model homes, sales environments, apartment communities and club houses. We provide a collaborative creative environment where we not only design exciting and innovative housing products nationwide, but we work alongside some of the most respected design talent in the industry. We are proud to provide a team-based work environment that promotes hard work and having fun while doing it. Our company culture fosters a work life balance, while offering a competitive salary and benefits package along with an excellent opportunity for professional growth.
- Degree in Interior Design, or the equivalent experience and the skills necessary to meet job requirements.
- Enjoy a fast-paced, positive and collaborative team environment atmosphere
- Bring a friendly, pleasant and outgoing approach to their job each day
- A great listener, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a strong curiosity about design, and keeps up with the latest interior trends
- Have a good understanding and working knowledge of interior design concepts such as, space planning, furniture, fixtures, finish materials and product research.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Good understanding and working knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch-Up, 3D Max Studio, InDesign & Revit a plus!
- Takes excellent notes and keeps paperwork organized
- Ability to manage multi tasks and stay on schedule.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent follow-up and research skills
- Self-starter that takes initiative
- A good problem solver
- Reliable, resourceful and adapts easily to changing assignments
- Proactive in communicating when help is needed to complete a task or meet a deadline.
- Takes constructive feedback well, and actively seeks feedback in an effort to learn and grow in their position
The Design Assistant position is great place to begin your career with our firm. You will take an active role in many phases of the project. From beginning the phases of a project, through final installation, you will see firsthand how it all comes together!
Design Assistants work directly for the Project Manager. You will take an active role in team administrative tasks, furniture and accessory selections and project installations.
From time to time you will have the opportunity to work with other Project Managers and Designers, depending on the scheduling needs of the company.
We offer a fun and creative environment…and make it a priority to provide a work-life balanced for our team. Our comprehensive benefits program includes; medical, dental, vision, flex-spending, and 401k, along with paid holidays and a generous vacation package.
This job description provides information about the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. It is not a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. An employee may be required to perform duties outside of normal responsibilities from time to time, and at any time, as needed.