Bring your creativity to San Francisco – calling all Interior Designers!
We are a cutting-edge architecture firm specializing exclusively in healthcare and senior living. We’ve worked on projects for Loma Linda University, Sutter Health systems and more. This year we’re proud to have been awarded the Center for Health Design’s Touchstone Award for Evidence-Based Design.
Our firm offers a unique environment in which team members interact without limitation. Our Designers, Architects, and Graphic Designers work together as we believe the best way to produce the best work is to work collaboratively!
We are doing fantastic work, come join our team!
We are seeking an Interior Designer for our downtown San Francisco office! Our amazing package includes:
- NCIDQ Certified – 72K to 91K
- Uncertified – 61K to 77K
- 3 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days per year, nine paid holidays
- 401K (with employer matching)
- FULL Medical (100%), dental & vision (80% for dependents) as well as life insurance coverage
- Profit sharing and discretionary bonuses
- On-site continuing education opportunities
- Commercial interior design experience between 4 and 7 years (healthcare is a plus!)
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a focus on exceptional client satisfaction
- Ability to coordinate design work with our internal team, consultants, and clients
- Revit proficiency is preferred or an ability to be trained in
- Perform construction administration duties as well as prepare and present interior finishes to our internal team and clients
- Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates excellence in design thinking
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills for both internal team and clients
- Experience with managing FF&E specification and procurement
- Experience presenting interior finish schemes to clients
If you are looking for a unique work environment in which to further your career, our firm could be the perfect home for you! Send us your resume and portfolio for consideration.