We are seeking a highly organized Interior Designer/Project Manager! Our firm has been designing the most prestigious homes in Mammoth Lakes for over 20 years.
Over the last 5 years, we have focused on high-end residential projects for our loyal and long-standing clients in many areas of the country including New York City, Martis Camp in Lake Tahoe, McCall, Idaho, Palm Desert, Manhattan Beach, Newport Beach and Solano Beach.
If you are looking for a great quality of life away from the cities but want to be around people that share your love of design while keeping tabs on current trends, this position is for you!
- Manage project from conceptual to installation (space planning, select and specify furniture, fixtures, millwork, create proposals and purchase orders, field measurements, coordinate and communicate with contractors through to installation)
- Maintain library and vendor knowledge
- Strong AutoCAD skills (must be able to prepare full construction documents)
- Ability to move between different projects at various stages of design and construction
- Ability to manage all project related tasks, client meetings, and contract coordination
- Proficiency in Excel, AutoCad, and Sketch-up
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Exceptional presentation and organizational skills
- Residential experience required
- Ability to handle projects from conceptual through to installation
- Flexibility to meet with clients on weekends if necessary
If you are looking for a well established Interior Design Firm, this could be the perfect positionto to further your career!