We are an award-winning planning and architecture firm involved in projects around the globe. The expertise of our talented staff encompasses the range of disciplines: large scale master planning, site specific planning, mixed-use development, hospitality, commercial, retail and housing in all its forms. Our firm has published three best-selling books on residential architecture.
Our team is looking for an experienced, innovative Architectural Colorist who can collaborate with clients and designers setting the vision for preliminary color concepts through approval. Your role will work with the lead Architectural Colorist to either support or lead a project from start to finish. The job will require color selection, assembly of digital color selection chart, ability to create digital and physical color boards and books, application guides, color plotting, and coordinate with clients, designers and team members.
- A team player who demonstrate creativity and bring new ideas to the table
- Proficient in updating color selection and plotting charts per client requests
- Highly organized and motivated
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Develop new color and material selections for projects
- Display full knowledge of exterior colors and materials across the broad spectrum of product types
- 3+ years experience as a colorist or substantially similar experience
- Experience with materials and specifications
- Knowledge of products, production methods, fabrication, and installation
- High level of proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, and MS Office, AutoCAD knowledge preferred
- Graphics skills a plus
- College degree preferred
We offer you:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, long term disability, sick leave, 2 weeks paid vacation, paid holidays, and 401K Profit Sharing Plan
Send us your resume so we can connect!