Bring your creativity to Sacramento – calling all Architects!
We are a cutting-edge architecture firm specializing exclusively in healthcare and senior living. We’ve worked on projects for Loma Linda University, Sutter Health systems and more. This year we’re proud to have been awarded the Center for Health Design’s Touchstone Award for Evidence-Based Design.
Our firm offers a unique environment in which team members interact without limitation. Our Designers, Architects, and Graphic Designers work together as we believe the best way to produce the best work is to work collaboratively!
We are doing fantastic work, come join our team!
We are seeking an Architect Level 1 for our Sacramento office!
Our amazing package includes:
- 3 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days per year, nine paid holidays
- 401K (with employer matching)
- FULL Medical (100%), dental & vision (80% for dependents) as well as life insurance coverage
- Profit sharing and discretionary bonuses
- On-site continuing education opportunities
- Commercial architectural experience 5+ years (healthcare is a plus!)
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a focus on exceptional client satisfaction
- Ability to coordinate with our internal team, consultants, and clients
- Revit proficiency is preferred (we may be willing to train depending on experience)
- Perform construction administration duties as well as prepare and present interior finishes to our internal team and clients
- Degree in Architecture
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates excellence in design and construction
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills for both internal team and clients
- Ability to work in large-scale new construction projects as well as tentative projects
If you are looking for a unique work environment in which to further your career, our firm could be the perfect home for you!
Send us your resume and portfolio for consideration.