For more than 15 years, we have worked with interior designers and architects nationwide, providing them with exceptional bookkeeping, purchasing, and administrative services. We handle the administrative tasks to keep businesses running!
We are seeking an upbeat, organized, proactive Accounting Assistant/Cash Flow Coordinator to join our team; we love what we do and want every employee to enjoy coming to work!
In this role, your duties would include:
• Check runs
• Entering and paying bills
• Digital filing
• General accounting projects as needed
• Exceptional time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Previous experience with Excel, and Word required
• Quickbooks experience highly preferred
• $13-15/hour (depending on experience)
• Monday-Friday, 25-30 hours per week
• Flexible work schedule
• Dog friendly atmosphere (owner’s adorable dogs occasionally visit the office)
If you're looking for a part time position with a great company, send us your resume to we can connect!