The recruiting process...
After we chat for a bit on the phone, we like to meet you for a first interview. This is your chance to tell us about your qualifications, experience, education, and to share any other interesting things about yourself. Interested in a design job? This is where things get fun... You get the chance to complete a design presentation and share it with us.
Once we have seen your amazing design presentation, checked your references/background, and interviewed you, we will introduce you to someone from the company you would be working for. We are with you every step of the way!
We love what we do, and we get very excited about finding you the perfect job! We work with you one on one to uncover your talent, and best of all, our help doesn't cost you a dime!
CAD Training info
If you haven't used autoCAD recently and need some brushing up, we recommend taking online training courses from Lynda.com (we are not affiliated - a few of our candidates have used this site with success).
PREPARING FOR YOUR INTERVIEW
- Be on time - arrive early and sit in your car until it's time - just don't be late!
- Bring your resume & portfolio - this is your chance to share your work with us.
- Dress to impress - this is your only chance to make a first impression!
- Take notes - show that you are paying attention, and ensure you will be able to follow through.
- Ask questions - just a few questions can demonstrate interest in growth with a company.
- Say thank you - an email or hand written note makes sure you stand out.
- Smile and show us who you are - we want to get to know you!